Who we are:
Adlib is a software company that was founded 15 years ago in Burlington Ontario. We have grown steadily and now form part of the key infrastructure for thousands of customers globally. Our solutions span from where we started with standardizing documents to pdf, to contract analytics and automation solutions that discover, standardize, classify and extract, which simplifies compliance, accelerates business processes and fuels data-driven analytics.
Our new Technical Consultant is:
- Strategic, resilient, engaging with people and a natural self-starter.
- Passionate about solving complex problems.
- Accomplished at working autonomously but also knows when to reach out to others.
Our new Technical Consultant will:
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of Adlib products.
- Determine customer goals and requirements and map them to an Adlib solution.
- Employ professional services tools and processes with minimal direction.
- Develop software to extend the Adlib platform to meet custom requirements.
- Build and configure required solutions and deploy them in customer environments.
- Deliver clear and consistent communications within projects and across stakeholders of all levels.
- Ensure projects are delivered within the agreed schedule and budget with a strong customer focus.
- Ensure the end solution is complete and well documented for a clean handover to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with all members of the organization as necessary to share successes and key learnings.
- Be willing to travel from 10% to 50% of the time (subject to COVID-19 restrictions).
Our new Technical Consultant has:
- 5+ years experience in a software consulting environment including software design and implementation (post sales).
- A Computer Science/Software Engineering background.
- Demonstrated hands-on development experience using .NET (C#), T-SQL; additional experience with Regular Expressions, Python, and PowerShell a strong asset.
- Experience with Class Library development (C#), web service integration (WCF, REST)
- Excellent knowledge of processes used to develop and test software using the Agile development methodology.
- Demonstrated knowledge of common hardware environments/Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Experience with deploying and troubleshooting Enterprise Class software in complex customer environments.
- Proven analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of classification techniques and approaches, and experience in developing or leveraging Data Management concepts.
- Experience with Data Analytics, Content Analytics a strong asset.
Is What’s in it for you?
We wholeheartedly believe that maximizing work-life balance is one of the most important paths to high performance. To that end, we have an open-vacation policy and many programs to promote employee wellness. We have massage therapist days, badminton, baseball, fresh fruit in the lunchroom and fitness membership reimbursement.
Adlib's headquarters are located in Burlington, Ontario. As a company, we care about employee health and wellness and develop programs that align to achieving personal and professional satisfaction. We have been named a Great Place to Work ® for the third year straight! We are also passionate about our community and participate in many local charitable events.
At Adlib we have a number of employee programs and benefits that drive our culture and values including but not limited to:
- Fitness reimbursement
- RRSP matching
- No limit vacation
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Employee assistance programs, and much more
To learn more about this role please express your interest here or follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn for future opportunities.
Adlib seeks to inspire and nurture the human spirit – we understand that each person brings a distinct life experience to the table. Embracing diversity not only enhances our work culture but drives business success. Adlib encourages applications from everybody, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.