Who we are
At Adlib, we are redefining how the world manages and leverages unstructured information. As the global leader in Advanced Rendering technology, Adlib helps organizations in the Energy, Life Sciences, Insurance, and Banking sectors, among others, enhance content-centric processes by unlocking the value in unstructured content.
Who you are
You will be responsible for creating long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Our new Account Manager will:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Our new Account Manager has:
- Education in business or a related field
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Track record of success in enterprise software sales within a key vertical – Life Sciences, Financial Services, Energy
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- U.S. Sales experience an must
- Understanding of document process workflows
- Previous experience with technical merits of software product
What’s in it for you?
We wholeheartedly believe that maximizing work-life balance is one of the most important paths to high performance. To that end, we have an open-vacation policy and many programs to promote employee wellness. We have massage therapist days, badminton, baseball, fresh fruit in the lunchroom and fitness membership reimbursement.
Adlib is located in Burlington, Ontario and many of our employees also enjoy a minimal commute which allows for maximum family and friends time.
Adlib's headquarters are located in Burlington, Ontario. As a company, we care about employee health and wellness and develop programs that align to achieving personal and professional satisfaction. We are also passionate about our community and participate in many local charitable events.
At Adlib we have a number of employee programs and benefits that drive our culture and values including but not limited to:
- Fitness reimbursement
- RRSP matching
- No limit vacation
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Employee assistance programs, and much more
To learn more about this role please express your interest here or follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn for future opportunities.
Adlib seeks to inspire and nurture the human spirit – we understand that each person brings a distinct life experience to the table. Embracing diversity not only enhances our work culture but drives business success. Adlib encourages applications from everybody, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.